Fit and Well Physiotherapy is committed to protecting your privacy.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act (Australia).This Statement of Privacy applies to the Fit and Well Physiotherapy Website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Fit and Well Physiotherapy website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Fit and Well Physiotherapy.
Collection of your Personal Information
Fit and Well Physiotherapy may collect personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number,gender, occupation, web-address, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, financial information, including credit card information, banking details if it has been provided in the course of a transaction and has been saved with the consent of the provider after the transaction has been completed.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postcode, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that may be automatically collected by Fit and Well Physiotherapy.
This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information is used by Fit and Well Physiotherapy for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Fit and Well Physiotherapy website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally sensitive data through Fit and Well Physiotherapy public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Note: Fit and Well Physiotherapy does not read any of your private online communications.
You may provide information when you request or acquire a product or service from Fit and Well Physiotherapy, provide a product or service to Fit and Well Physiotherapy, complete a survey or questionnaire, enter a competition, participate in forums or when you communicate with Fit and Well Physiotherapy by e-mail, telephone or in writing (for example if you contact customer service or provide feedback).
Fit and Well Physiotherapy encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Fit and Well Physiotherapy is protecting your information.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites to choose to link to from Fit and Well Physiotherapy so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Fit and Well Physiotherapy is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Fit and Well Physiotherapy and Fit and Well Physiotherapy family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
Fit and Well Physiotherapy collects and uses your personal information to operate the Fit and Well Physiotherapy website and deliver the services you have requested. Fit and Well Physiotherapy also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Fit and Well Physiotherapy and its affiliates. Fit and Well Physiotherapy may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy does not sell, rent or lease its customers lists to third parties. Fit and Well Physiotherapy may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Fit and Well Physiotherapy may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Fit and Well Physiotherapy, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Fit and Well Physiotherapy, in order to determine what Fit and Well Physiotherapy services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Fit and Well Physiotherapy to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy websites will not disclose your personal information, without notice, unless required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Automatic collection (Cookies): The Fit and Well Physiotherapy website use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page serverto assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies do not contain information by which Fit and Well Physiotherapy can identify you. They identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising which Fit and Well Physiotherapy believes may be of interest, based on that information. To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Fit and Well Physiotherapy pages, or register with Fit and Well Physiotherapy site or services, a cookie helps Fit and Well Physiotherapy to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Fit and Well Physiotherapy website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Fit and Well Physiotherapy features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Fit and Well Physiotherapy services or websites you visit.
Indirect collection: Fit and Well Physiotherapy endeavours to collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. In some circumstances Fit and Well Physiotherapy may obtain personal information from a third party, such a social media platform. If you provide personal information about another person to Fit and Well Physiotherapy, Fit and Well Physiotherapy requires that you inform that person you have done so and provide them with a copy of this policy.
Security of your Personal Information
Fit and Well Physiotherapy secures your personal information form unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Fit and Well Physiotherapy secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other webistes, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
How is our registration data used?
Fit and Well Physiotherapy offers optional services that require registration. Customer contact information that is collected on behalf of Fit and Well Physiotherapy is used to send relevant information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. This information is sent only to users who have chosen to receive it and is delivered by Fit and Well Physiotherapy.
No third party is allowed direct access to the information held by Fit and Well Physiotherapy, unless you register to receive third party content (as is sometimes the case with award programs). In addition, users may opt out of receiving future mailings. (See the Opt Out section below). For example, if a customer requests to be notified when information on a selected topic becomes available, Fit and Well Physiotherapy will be the provider of the information on behalf of the third party. These services are clearly labelled as third party communications. Customers always have the option to discontinue services.
Submitting Editorial And Entering Competitions
The following Terms & Conditions relate to the submission of editorial for the purposes of possible future publication (including posts and comments) and the submission of applications and entries for the purposes of participation in competitions. The term ‘entry’ is used to refer to both editorial submissions and applications for competitions.
- All entries submitted to Fit and Well Physiotherapy including ideas, concepts and suggestions, must be properly protected by the person(s) or organisation(s) submitting the entry. Fit and Well Physiotherapy cannot be held responsible for any copyright or patent infringements or breaches, losses or damages (financial or otherwise) that arise from the submission of an entry.
- By submitting your entry you consent to being contacted by Fit and Well Physiotherapy or a representative of Fit and Well Physiotherapy to answer any relevant questions needed to establish clarity, or garner further information.
- By submitting an entry you agree to Fit and Well Physiotherapy publishing your entry in full or in part.
- By submitting your entry you agree to it being edited by Fit and Well Physiotherapy for publication, for reasons of space and/or clarity.
- No payment will be made for the submission and subsequent publication by Fit and Well Physiotherapy of an entry.
- There is no guarantee that an entry will be published.
- You warrant that the entry material presented is true and accurate and you own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person living or dead and that to the best of your knowledge and belief it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You confirm that the details you have provided in the entry are correct.
- Fit and Well Physiotherapy will not accept responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries.
- Entries become the property of Fit and Well Physiotherapy. By submitting your entry to Fit and Well Physiotherapy you grant Fit and Well Physiotherapy a worldwide licence to use your entry in whole or in part for publication in Fit and Well Physiotherapy and associated media, owned or controlled by Fit and Well Physiotherapy, such as websites, or through the publication of books and ebooks.
- This licence granted by you does not preclude you from publishing your entry elsewhere.
- Fit and Well Physiotherapy retains sole discretion to publish the entry in print media, website, and elsewhere in the media.
- You consent to Fit and Well Physiotherapy using your entry for promoting Fit and Well Physiotherapy products and services without attributing to you the authorship of the entry, without you inspecting or approving the entry.
- The content of the entry is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved by Fit and Well Physiotherapy.
- You must not submit an entry, which is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Fit and Well Physiotherapy will review the entry, and reserves the right to reject any entries submitted.
- By submitting your entry you agree to release Fit and Well Physiotherapy from any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising from the initiative or Fit and Well Physiotherapy’s use and reproduction of your entry.
Fit and Well Physiotherapy welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Fit and Well Physiotherapy has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Fit and Well Physiotherapy at ^email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.